- SBN Welcome Initiative Award (free student membership & attendance for virtual SBN conference)
- Ford Foundation Fellowship!!!!!
- First manuscript accepted from my time in the lab. link soon.
- CCAD Article on racial underrepresentation in STEM, link soon.
- I brushed my teeth every single day please clap
- Letrozole study complete!
- First, first author paper published on hindbrain oxytocin receptors mediating weight loss in diet induced obese rodents . https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33470901/
- UMass Predissertation Award
- Marmoset Conference Poster Presentation “Aromatase inhibition of aromatase and estrogen receptors in the marmoset hippocampus”, Oct 21
- Invited Speaker UCSD DASL Symposium October 29th
- ISTAART Panelist for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Short piece in Cell Press on the importance of mentorship in STEM
- Women in Neuroscience Panel
- #BlackinNeuro Panelist – Mentorship & Outreach
- Spaulding-Smith Panelist for 1st Year Graduate Students
- NSB Panelist for Incoming Graduate Students
- Selected as a Neuroscience Scholars Program (NSP) Associate through the Society for Neuroscience.
- Early Career Award! Very honored to be nominated by such inspiring and supportive peers and my advisor. Congratulations to Kate Otter & Erika Correll as well for being deserving recipients of this award!
- CRF Travel Award Recipient
- CRF Grant Writing Program Acceptance
- NSF GRFP Honorable Mention
- I got rejected from almost everything I applied for! 🙂 Nice to share the failures too when so often we only see others successes
- Data Blitz Speaker – NEURON
- Launched M.U.S.E. Mentorship website
- Co-presenter at CNS Symposium
- Spaulding-Smith Fellowship recipient
- On Ramp Program – UMass Amherst